Friday, April 20, 2007

Hey, I'm Art Ruch!

John the Methodist created a very clever quiz, in case you wondered what Methoblogger you most resemble. I am happy to report that I am not one of the choices. (I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy!) But I'm mostly Art Ruch, apparently.

You scored as Art Ruch. You're the only person to score as "Modern Liberal" in the Theological Worldview Quiz. Your prize is a new Volvo.

Art Ruch

75%

Keith McIlwain

58%

Lorna Koskela

50%

Jonathon Norman

50%

John the Methodist

33%

Gavin Richardson

33%

Abi Carlisle-Wilke

33%

Theresa Coleman

33%

Allan Bevere

17%

Which Methoblogger Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

gavin richardson said...

jonathon, you and i must share 1/3 of the force together.. wouldn't have seen that coming

Art said...

Congratulations. You are more like me that I am! Actually, I think this makes you more like what Rabbit-Zombie John thinks I am.